Acoustic Applications specialises in the provision of solving noise and environmental problems for an extensive range of applications worldwide. We have an enviable client list which includes blue chip companies as well as internationally known clients in a number of key sectors, from aerospace, to printing, to pharmaceuticals and beyond. read more
Acoustic Louvres provide sound attenuation and weatherproofing to an area of wall or aperture whilst allowing uninterrupted air flow for ventilation. They may be used on building apertures, incorporated into enclosure or screening systems or banked to form complete units. Louvres may be manufactured to virtually any size or thickness and are designed to address the particular acoustic problem at hand. The main features of our louvres include:
- Robust steel construction.
- Perforated underside to louvres blades for maximum sound absorption.
- Aerodynamic shaped blades minimise pressure loss.
- Available as single bank or double-bank chevron type louvres.
- Blade orientation obscures line of sight through the louvre enhancing both aesthetics and acoustic performance.
- Filled with a non-combustible, chemically inert, water resistant, vermin and rot proof infill which does not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- May be fitted with a bird-mesh grill to prevent the passage of birds or other pests.
- Available in a range of finishes: Powder coated or painted in a variety of colours, or simply in galvanised, stainless or polymer coated steel.